Welcome to Kelly's Kids!
Kelly's Kids is licensed through the State of Nebraska to care for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Our program includes age-appropriate curriculum, healthy meals, a large outdoor play area, experienced and well trained teachers, and a safe, nurturing environment. We are located at 4901 NW 1st Street, Lincoln, NE 68521. This is on the northwest corner of NW 1st Street and Highlands Boulevard.
- Monday through Friday
- 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- We will be closed on all major holidays as well as 2 in-service days per year.
- We are closed if there is severe weather and UNL cancels classes or if due to the severity of the weather the director makes the decision to close for the safety of families and staff. Check here for closing announcements or call the center phone and wait for the answering machine message. We also post closings on the Kelly's Kids Facebook page, and send an email to center parents as well.
- INFANT OPENING: We have an opening for one YOUNG infant, 6 weeks - 5 months old. Care is on a full-time basis, and tuition is $215/week. We have two full-time teachers and a part-time closer that are staffed very consistently in our infant room. We have a maximum of 8 babies with two teachers in our infant room, which cares for infants 6 weeks - 12 months. Please call to schedule a tour today!
- All other classrooms are currently full. We are taking names for our waiting list on a continual basis, feel free to inquire the time period when we expect an opening for the age(s) of your child(ren), however in most rooms the soonest opening is Spring/Summer 2014.
- JOB OPENINGS:
- PART TIME FLOATER/TEACHER: We are now hiring for a part-time floater to work some morning hours (vary by day)7or 8am -12pm noon, and also a part time teacher to close in one of our rooms, hours would be 2 or 3-6pm Monday through Friday, with a possibility of more hours on certain days or times of the year. We may be willing to hire one person to do the "split shift" if there is an interest. Must have 1+ year experience working with children in a child care center/in-home, or similar experience. To apply, please click on the Employment tab to the left of this page and complete the application. As soon as we receive good applicants, we will start setting up interviews. Students may apply if one of these shifts does not conflict with classes. Thank you!