Welcome to Kelly's Kids!
Kelly's Kids is licensed through the State of Nebraska to care for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Our program includes age-appropriate curriculum, healthy meals, a large outdoor play area, experienced and well trained teachers, and a safe, nurturing environment. We are located at 4901 NW 1st Street, Lincoln, NE 68521. This is on the northwest corner of NW 1st Street and Highlands Boulevard.
- Monday through Friday
- 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- We will be closed on all major holidays as well as 2 in-service days per year.
- We are closed if there is severe weather and UNL cancels classes or if due to the severity of the weather the director makes the decision to close for the safety of families and staff. Check here for closing announcements or call the center phone and wait for the answering machine message. We also post closings on the Kelly's Kids Facebook page, and send an email to center parents as well.
- CHILD CARE OPENINGS:
- We have two openings in our infant room! One for a younger infant, 6 weeks - 5 months old, and one for an older infant that would move up in a few months, 9-11 months old.
- We are also taking names for our waiting list on a continual basis, feel free to inquire the time period when we expect an opening for the age(s) of your child(ren).
- JOB OPENINGS:
- We have 2 job openings available: Part-Time Teacher for 12-6pm shift and Part-Time Teacher 2/3-6pm shift(depending on the day). Please see the employment page by clicking on the employment tab to the left of this page. Applications are emailed to us and reviewed shortly afterwards. Thank you!