Welcome to Kelly's Kids!
Kelly's Kids is licensed through the State of Nebraska to care for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Our program includes age-appropriate curriculum, healthy meals, a large outdoor play area, experienced and well trained teachers, and a safe, nurturing environment. We are located at 4901 NW 1st Street, Lincoln, NE 68521. This is on the northwest corner of NW 1st Street and Highlands Boulevard.
- Monday through Friday
- 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- We will be closed on all major holidays as well as 2 in-service days per year.
- We are closed if there is severe weather and UNL cancels classes or if due to the severity of the weather the director makes the decision to close for the safety of families and staff. Check here for closing announcements or call the center phone and wait for the answering machine message. We also post closings on the Kelly's Kids Facebook page, and send an email to center parents as well.
- PRESCHOOL OPENINGS: We have openings in our preschool room for full-time ($185/week) and 4 Day ($150/week) care.and tuition is $215/week. We have a maximum of 20 children with two teachers in our preschool room, which cares for children 3-4 years that are potty trained. This classroom has a weekly themed curriculum with activities and also incorporating learning to write letters. The teachers in this room have teaching certificates and many years of experience. There is also some Spanish taught! Please call to schedule a tour today!
- All other classrooms are currently full. We are taking names for our waiting list on a continual basis, feel free to inquire the time period when we expect an opening for the age(s) of your child(ren), however in most rooms the soonest opening is Winter 2014/2015.
- JOB OPENINGS:
- FULL TIME TODDLER TEACHER: We are now hiring for a full-time toddler teacher! For more information on the position and to apply, please click on the Employment tab to the left of this page and complete the application. As soon as we receive good applicants, we will start setting up interviews. Thank you!